Earnest Loans is offering $5,000 scholarships to 5 winning applicants for 2020-2021.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Deadline to apply is 12/31/2019
Required Application Details
- An 800 to 1,000-word essay answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. They will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. If you are selected for the scholarship, they will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Completion of the Earnest Scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Please complete the application here: https://www.earnest.com/student-loans/scholarship