Lockheed Martin is awarding up to 200 renewable scholarships of $10,000 each. Awards are open to individuals in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics field.
Applicants of the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Majoring or planning to major in Math, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Systems/Management Information Systems or Information Assurance.
- Current high school seniors with a cumulative 2.5 or higher GPA, or current college freshmen or sophomores with a cumulative 2.5 or higher GPA.
- Planning to enroll full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Deadline to apply is March 12, 2020.
For more information and to apply, visit https://lockheedmartin.com/scholarship