Access to buildings is monitored physically and electronically by the Campus Safety Department. Regular surveillance and patrols are performed on all main campus facilities. If an investigative report is needed upon loss of items or suspicion of unauthorized access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or file a Lost/Stolen/Found Report.
Below you will find the hours during which buildings are unlocked throughout the semester. These hours reflect the semester schedule, and are subject to change when classes are not in session.
- Activities Warehouse
- 6:00am – 12:30am (Sunday-Saturday)
- Art Studio
- 7:00am – 6:00 pm (Monday-Friday) + Creative Arts Student access until 2:00am
- Crawford Commons
- 6:30am – 12:30am (Monday-Saturday); 11:00am – 12:30am (Sunday)
- Computer Lab (Room 100)
- 6:00am – 1:00am (Must be opened with Student ID)
- Crossroads Cafeteria
- 7:30am – 9:30am (Monday-Friday: Breakfast); 10:30am – 2:00pm (Monday-Friday: Lunch); 11:00am – 1:00pm (Saturday-Sunday: Brunch); 5:00pm – 7:00pm (Sunday-Saturday Dinner)
- Paul Nystrom Library
- 7:30am – 12:00am (Monday – Thursday); 7:30am – 6:00pm (Friday); 1:00pm – 6:00pm (Saturday); 3:00pm – 12:00am (Sunday) Unless Posted Otherwise.
- Student Union
- 6:00am – 2:00am (Must be opened with Student ID after 12:00)
- Music Hall
- 7:00am – 6:00 pm (Monday-Friday) + Music Student Access until 2:00am
- The Shack
- 7:00am – 10:00pm (Monday-Friday) Unless Posted Otherwise.