College Study Skills: Cornell University offers short videos on:
- Understanding and retaining information
- Time management
- Note taking
- Reading improvement
- Stress management
- Learning strategies
*All videos are provided courtesy of Cornell University and are available with captions.
William Jessup University: Library Guides
- Library Guides are an online collection of subject specific resources, ranging from course specific research suggestions, to power researching suggestions, writing style guides, and much more. It’s recommended that you see what library guides are available.
- Examples of a few Library Guide topics are:
- APA and Turabian Citations Guides
- Online Students’ Library Guide
- Power Searching
- Course Specific Guides
- Grants and Funding
LINK: WJU Library Guides
- For more information on tutoring times and subjects covered, please visit the link below:
LINK: Full tutoring schedule.
- Do you need help with:
- Grammar and the mechanics of writing?
- Formatting your English paper in APA or MLA style?
- Avoiding plagiarism?
You can access free help on campus or via email (for Bay Area Campus students) through the WJU Writing Center.
LINK: WJU Writing Center
For additional online help visit these resources:
Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL)
American Psychological Association (APA) Style Guide
LINK: APA Style Guide
WJU Library Guide: APA Citation Guide
Writing Center Online Resources