In order to receive classroom or housing accommodations, you will need to complete our three part application process.
- Complete intake form (either online or in person). Our intake form includes: Disability Support Services application, Student Information Form , and FERPA release of information.
- Submit documentation of disability(s). May be physically mailed, emailed, or brought in to D.S.S. by hand at initial intake appointment.
- Meet with Disability Support Services staff to decide on accommodations, and complete and/or sign paperwork. Appointments can be made on the Scheduler, or at the front desk of the Learning Commons (to the right of the stairs in the WJU library).
For the linked Disability Support Services Application form to work, you must log in to your WJU Gmail account. You may also fill out these forms in person if you prefer.
Disability Documentation Submission
You will need recent (within the past 3 years) documentation of a disability from a licensed professional, such as a doctor, school psychologist, or psychiatrist. Documentation must include the following in order to be accepted by Disability Support Services: your name, the specific name or your disability (D.S.M. code when appropriate) and must be completed on the treating professional’s letterhead.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Support Services, 2121 University Ave, Rocklin, CA 95765