Summer 2018 Proctoring Schedule:
By appointment only. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proctoring services are available through the Learning Commons to accommodate the following students:
- Students registered with Disability Support Services (D.S.S.) who have approved accommodations.
- International students who need to use a translation device.
- Students who need to make up exams due to participation in WJU sanctioned events, or for other reasons (must be approved by instructor).
- Students taking Math or English challenge exams.
Students who meet any of these criteria may schedule a testing appointment within one week (+/-) of the original exam day.
Scheduling an Appointment
To book appointments, please visit the Learning Commons front desk or the online scheduler. You will need to register first if you haven’t already done so. Please use your same Jessup login username and password. Once you select the appropriate calendar, choose a time slot that works for you.
All testing appointments must be made three business days in advance, without exception. See below.
EARLIEST AVAILABLE PROCTORING APPOINTMENTS
|If it is before 4pm*, and today is:||An appointment can be scheduled on or after:|
|Thursday of this week|
|TUESDAY||Friday of this week|
|WEDNESDAY||Tuesday of next week|
|THURSDAY||Tuesday of next week|
Thursday of next week
*if it is after 4, look at next day’s schedule
- Sign in at the Learning Commons front desk on the first floor of the Library (to the right of the staircase). All tests are proctored in the distraction reduced classroom, ACAD 101, right behind the check-in desk.
Day of testing
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check-in for your proctoring appointment. Testing begins exactly on time. No late arrivals will be allowed entry; late arrival will require rescheduling.
- Students must present a valid photo ID to the proctor.
- Cell phones, smart watches, tablets etc. are not allowed in testing room. Devices are tethered to student IDs and checked in to the cell phone valet while student is testing.
For more info, email email@example.com