All tutoring appointments and appointments with Learning Commons staff members are booked through our online appointment scheduler, My WC Online.
How to register
- Using a web browser of your choice, visit jessup.mywconline.com.
- Click on “First visit? Click here to register.“
- Create your account, using WJU email and password, then click “register.”
How to log-in
- Enter your email address and password.
- Under “Choose a Schedule,” select the drop-down calendar of your choice
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
How to create an appointment
1. Click on the time slot of your choice. White blocks indicate that an appointment slot is available.
3. Fill in the required details, briefly explaining what you’d like help with. When finished, click the “Save Appointment” button at the bottom.
4. If your file was successfully uploaded, you should receive a message similar to the following. You will also receive an email, saying your appointment has successfully been made.
5. If you created an Online Writing Center appointment, make sure to attach your paper as a Word document. You’ll be prompted to do this after saving your appointment. If you booked an appointment with someone in the Learning Commons, please show up punctually. If you booked an appointment with an online writing tutor for “Online Writing Services,” you will also shortly receive an email invitation from WebEx, our video conferencing platform.
Questions? Please visit or call the Learning Commons front desk at (916) 577-2298.