REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
How would you like to boost your math and/or writing skills and test out of MATH-092 or ENGL-092?
- Gain confidence needed to successfully write college-level essays.
- Write organized essays controlled by a strong thesis.
- Develop and expand ideas that are supported by a variety of relevant details and support.
- Construct sentences that demonstrate control of grammar, sentence variety, word choice, and conventions of standard written English.
Math Boot Camp is an interactive, four-week summer course designed to provide a math refresher in order to either take the Math 092 challenge exam or to review before entering Math 101. For $100 and four weeks’ time, this course prepares students to have a successful semester in a math course. The class runs three weeks online and one week on campus: July 24 – August 17, 2017 from 9am-12pm.
- Demonstrate an increased ability to reason about mathematics.
- Identify areas of further development in mathematics and plan for remediation.
- Identify and effectively use math resources.
- Differentiate between lack of preparation and test anxiety.
- Prepare for the next semester in math.
Please contact Bailey Gillespie for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions.