If you receive Success Center testing accommodations and would like to schedule all of your tests and quizzes ahead of time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list, including course name, instructor name, class time, and test dates for each class you would like accommodations for.
Proctoring services are available through the Learning Commons to accommodate three groups of students:
1. Students registered with the Success Center, who have approved accommodations
2. International students who need to use a translation device
3. Students who miss their exams due to WJU sanctioned events (i.e. participation in an athletic event, a choir or orchestra concert, or a missions trip during the original exam time)
Students who meet any of these criteria may schedule a testing appointment at the Learning Commons front desk or by using the online scheduler.
IMPORTANT: Retake and make-up exams that are due to non-university sanctioned events are generally unavailable for proctoring through the Learning Commons. Notify your instructors of proctoring needs due to illness and/or other emergencies and the two of you can arrange a proctoring time with one another.
Scheduling an Appointment
To book appointments, please visit the Learning Commons front desk or the online scheduler. You will need to register first if you haven’t already done so. Please use your same Jessup login username and password. Once you select the appropriate calendar, choose a time slot that works for you.
- Students must also give their instructors verbal notification of their request.
- Please submit your request a week before your quiz/exam.
- This scheduling means that students with testing accommodations may not be able to take their exams on the original date or class time. We do ask that students take their exam either the day before, the day of, or the day after the original in-class exam date.
- Meet at the Learning Commons front desk on the first floor of the Library (to the right of the staircase).
Day of testing
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check-in for your proctoring appointment. Testing begins exactly on time. No late arrivals will be allowed entry; late arrival will require rescheduling.
- Students must present a valid photo ID to the proctor.
- Students must bring their own pencils, pens, or blue books when required.
- Students may use a scratch paper provided by the testing center, if allowed by the instructor. The scratch paper must be turned into the proctor with the exam prior to leaving the testing area.
For more info, email email@example.com