Students wishing to study abroad can find valuable information here about the preparation process.
Your first steps include the following:
- Best Semester: Select a program of interest.
- Review the Costs and Policies information for your program of interest.
- Apply for the program.
- When accepted to the program, schedule an appointment with the Registrar, Tina Petersen. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for advising times.
- WJU Registration: You will be placed in 16 units of “placeholder” credits until we receive official transcripts from the Study Abroad institution.
- Complete the required steps as indicated by Best Semester.
For questions, contact email@example.com.