Campus will be closed December 12 – January 10
Meal plans are not active and Crossroads Cafe and The Shack will be closed during this time.
*Food service closes at dinner on Friday, December 11, 2020 and will re-open dinner, Sunday, January 10, 2021
Any student staying over the winter break will need to complete the WINTER INTERIM HOUSING APPLICATION by DECEMBER 10 to ensure residence life staff knows who is on campus for safety and security reasons.
Winter Interim Request Dates are as follows:
- November 15 – December 10
- If you are not within the request period please email email@example.com. There is a $25 late processing fee (requests that come in after December 10)
- Any student wanting to stay over the winter break MUST complete the Winter Interim Housing Application
- Only those that have a University need are permitted to stay on campus without a charge
– In season athletics
- IF APPROVED TO STAY, PLEASE KNOW THAT YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT WILL BE CHARGED A FLAT RATE OF $250
- Certain appliances have not been approved for use in William Jessup University Housing due to the potential fire hazard (even over Christmas/New Year’s break). Air conditioners, small residence hall (and/or large) sized refrigerators, broiler ovens, electric saucepans, electric skillets, multi-plug extension cords, four-way outlets or “cheater blocks”, hot plates, oil popcorn poppers, deep fryers, fondue pots, space heaters, electric blankets, room fans with dusty blades, and any appliance with an exposed heating unit. Any appliance or surge protector not marked “U/L Approved” is NOT allowed. Additionally, Christmas and/or twinkling lights are considered an extension cord and cannot be plugged into each other. Each string of lights must be plugged directly into a “U/L Approved” power strip or into the outlet on the wall.
- No Open Hours during Christmas Break. If open hours are broken, you will go through the judicial process.
- In Case of an Emergency, I can contact 911 or Campus Safety at 916-521-0776. If I need to speak with an RA I can call 916-915-8340
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.