Summer School 2019: May 6 to August 21
Spaces available for Summer Session: 64 bed spaces // 2nd floor of the Block
Summer School Breakdown:
May 6 to June 28 [53 nights] = $813
June 29 to August 21 [53 nights] = $813
Apply for Summer Housing April 1st —>Here<—
Roommate Requests: April 15: Priority Deadline for summer students wanting to link with a roommate
Important Summer Information:
- Food service is not available in the summer.
- To be eligible to live in University housing during the summer session(s), the student must be a currently enrolled William Jessup University student and be in good academic and/or financial standing. Students that are under/not full-time status (12 units) or a graduate student may request summer housing and may be assigned if space allows.
- When a returning student desires a summer accommodation but is not enrolled in summer school units, the student may be assigned if space allows. This will happen if 1) the student has a summer affiliation to the University and/or 2) the student is degree seeking and enrolled in the subsequent fall semester.
- If/when a student graduates from William Jessup University and is requesting summer school housing, the student must pay in full before a key and housing assignment are given.
- Students that are here for summer session(s) but are not enrolled in the upcoming fall semester and/or do not have a Fall 2019 housing assignment, will have their summer contract end on August 5, 2019. Students will have pro-rated refunds based on when they check-out.
- Students living in William Jessup University Housing are required to be available to move from the summer assignment to the 2019-2020 assignment beginning August 9, 2019. Summer residents will receive notification emails from the Residence Life & Housing Office to their Jessup.edu emails with timeline and directions for move. If a student fails to transition within the timeline given, students will receive up to $150.00 fine for non-compliance.