The demand for cyber security professionals is high and is expected to grow even more in the coming years in both public and private sectors. Cybersecurity professionals are needed to protect computer networks and systems for private and public organizations against cyber-attacks. Students in the Cybersecurity concentration will focus on assessing, minimizing risks and vulnerabilities to an organizations IT systems, and strengthening those systems against cyber-attacks.
The following courses will be offered in the Cybersecurity concentration:
- Governance of Enterprise IT Environments (FA-18)
- Introduction to Cybersecurity (SP-19) <— being offered NEXT SEMESTER
- Information Security Management (SU-19)
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing (FA-19)
- Information Risk Management (SP-20)
Please speak to your Advisor if you have questions about selecting this concentration or email email@example.com for more information.