Leave of Absence

Students who find it necessary to interrupt their enrollment should file a Petition for a Leave of Absence before leaving the University. A Leave of Absence is good for a maximum of one year and allows students to maintain the existing graduation program. (Students who return from a Leave of Absence will enter under the current fee schedule.)

Students withdrawn from the University for one academic year or more (official or unofficial leave of absence) may be required to update some or all of the admissions requirements. (Failure to petition will mean that, upon their return, a student must fulfill all graduation requirements for the current academic year in which they re-enroll.)

Petition for a Leave of Absence