Congratulations, on being accepted into the School of Professional Studies (SPS) program at William Jessup University! We are looking forward to serving you, and are making plans for your attendance.
To complete the admission process, finish the 7 Next Steps listed below:
* my.jessup.edu is WJU’s Intranet and your gateway to Jessup Email, Moodle, and your Student Portal (log in by clicking the links on the top menu bar of My Jessup).
2. Important: Please complete these forms before your advising appointment.
3. Register for fall classes by scheduling an appointment with your Academic Advisor.
If you last name begins with A-J, your Academic Advisor is Jenna Green. Contact Jenna at 916-577-2338 or email her at email@example.com.
If you last name begins with K-Z, your Academic Advisor is Jennifer Palmer. Contact Jennifer at 916-577-2336 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RSVP for New Student Orientation: Fall Session II New Student Orientation
5. Manage your textbooks here once your registration with your academic advisor is complete.
6. Register for your WJU Parking Permit.
7. Forward your email to make sure you don’t miss important WJU communication.
QUESTIONS? Contact Taryn Slater at email@example.com