Payment for the Spring 2019 semester is due by December 1st, 2018. Please make sure all of your financial aid has been accepted or declined for the Spring semester by 12/1/18! William Jessup accepts payment in the form of cash, check, cashiers check, money order, or e-check online (jessup.edu/payment).
How does Textbook Butler work?
- If you are opted in with Textbook Butler, charges will be applied to your account at the time they ship to you, roughly 2-3 weeks prior to each course start date
- Payment is due for textbooks in the Student Portal within 30 days of the charge being applied to the account
- For more information, please visit http://my.jessup.edu/campusstore/how-to-rent-books/
- Should you experience any textbook issues, please contact Tree of Life directly at email@example.com
What if my account is missing a meal plan or housing charge?
- Housing and meal plan charges should be applied to your account by 12/1/18. If you have questions on this topic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view room and board costs, please visit: http://jessup.edu/financial-aid/undergrad/#tuition-and-fees