Below are frequently asked questions for the Student Accounts Office:
When is the payment due date?
- You will be notified of payment due dates via email from the Student Accounts Office with plenty of warning before the start of the term. However, payment due dates usually range between 1-3 weeks before the first course start date for the semester.
What form of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment in the form of an e-check online in the Student Portal, or at jessup.edu/current-students
- We also accept payment in the form of check, cash, or cashier’s check in the main office
- **We do NOT accept payment in the form of debit or credit card
What if I can’t pay the full balance?
- If you are registered for the semester and want to look into your Payment Plan options, follow the below instructions:
- Please note: there is a $50 fee for using the Deferred Payment Plan and your student portal will not reflect that you are on the Deferred Payment Plan.
What if I have questions for the textbook program, Textbook Butler?
- If you have any questions pertaining to a textbook order or return, we are not able to help
- Please contact email@example.com with questions
My account is missing meal plan and/or housing charges. What should I do?
As of today, housing and meal-plan charges may not be updated correctly. Our department cannot help with these charges. If you have any questions on this topic, please contact Student Life to make sure your account is adjusted correctly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the “Student Services Fee” on my account for?