We understand that there is quite a bit of uncertainty during this time. However, Student Care wants to make sure that each and every student is still cared for as we work through this new normal. Below are a few updates to be mindful of.
- If you are currently being seen by one of our counseling partners, they are still open! Counseling sessions will now be virtual, with both agencies are offering zoom sessions. Please contact your Therapist if you have any additional questions or need help getting set up. CARE@Jessup.edu is here to help with the transition as well.
- CARE@Jessup.edu and Care Reports are still active. If you or another student needs assistance, please still utilize these resources.
- Our Director of Student Care, Dr. Meg, is able to meet with students via Google Hangout. If you need to speak with her, please email and set up an appointment.
- Please follow us on IG for updates as well. @WJUWARRIORSCARE
- For University wide updates please visit Jessup.edu here