Meet The Team

President: Clayton J. Holmes

Hi, my name is Clayton! I’m a Public Policy major and this year God presented me with the opportunity to serve on SGA through my current Vice President and I responded, yes! I’m excited to make Jessup feel more like home and build community that lasts beyond the boundaries of our four short years here. I want to bring life back into Jessup! We are here for YOU. Let your voice be heard! Come find me and tell me what about campus is on your heart and mind. We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at clayton.holmes@jessup.edu.  

ZacharyRiner

Vice President: Zachary Riner

Hi, my name is ! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at zachary.riner@jessup.edu.

Nick Killion

Business Manager: Nick Killion

Hi, my name is Nick and I’m a Business major! I chose to serve on SGA because I wanted to serve the needs of the Jessup community. I also wanted the opportunity to voice some of my own opinions and collaborate with the rest of SGA to help improve our campus. I’m excited to work with our SGA team to accomplish our goals and help improve the quality of the Jessup experience! Please know that I always have open ears to hear the opinions, wants, and needs of Jessup students! I hope everyone sees that I truly want to make their time at Jessup as enjoyable and successful as possible. I look forward to serving you all! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at nicholas.killion@jessup.edu.

Senior Representative: Angela Richards

Hi, my name is Angela and I’m a Public Policy major! I chose to serve on SGA to help make a difference at Jessup. This year I’m excited to graduate but until then, I am here to relay your questions and concerns to the Student Government Association and Jessup’s Leadership. We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup so feel free to email me at angela.richards@jessup.edu.

NathanBoudon

Junior Representative: Nathan Boudon

Hi, my name is Nathan! I’m a Public Policy major and I am passionate about serving others and making Jessup a place where students feel at home and Christ-centered community thrives. I can’t wait to bring some fresh life to a few dull aspects of the campus and community. This year I’ll be working with the rest of the association to address a variety of improvements to the campus and student experience. As your representative, I want to be approachable and accessible. We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please don’t hesitate to connect with me and email me at nathan.boudon@jessup.edu! Dubs up!

EvanKania

Sophomore Representative: Evan Kania

Hi, my name is Evan! I’m a Criminal Justice major and I’m excited to participate in SGA this year! To me, Student Government is an excellent opportunity to represent the Student Body to the Board, and I hope to accurately represent the Sophomore class and present their concerns accordingly. We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at evan.kania@jessup.edu.

Freshman Representative: Caleb Kang

Hi, my name is Caleb and I’m a Public Policy major! I chose to serve on SGA because I love every one of Jessup’s students and wish to serve them the best I can. As a grateful follower of Jesus Christ, I believe that all of us are called to serve one another. Furthermore, I believe that we are all made in the image of God and are created to succeed mentally, spiritually, socially, and physically. Christ has called me to serve in the capacity of student leadership; consequently, I am committed to serving you in a Christ-centered manner, to communicate with the student body effectively, and to work productively alongside students, professors, and others in a healthy manner that brings God glory. I am excited to see the Freshman embrace college life, step out of our comfort zones, and tap into the potential that God has given us. If you ever need anything–help with a task, prayer, encouragement, a friend, or have an idea concerning student activities, do not hesitate to contact me! I am your Freshman Representative, but more importantly, I am your friend and brother-in-Christ.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at caleb.kang@jessup.edu.

Off-Campus Representative: Josephine Molina

Hi, my name is Josephine and I’m a Liberal Studies major! I chose to serve on SGA to be able to hear and voice student concerns and develop solutions to meet a diverse group of students’ needs. There is always something that can be done to better help students, and I want to ensure that every student is represented at the table because all students matter. I am excited to engage with students and work with SGA toward making Jessup a more safe, inclusive, and welcoming campus for all. As your off-campus representative, my hope is to build strong relations with commuter students and gain new insight into the commuters’ biggest needs. Having been a commuter student for the past 3 years that I have attended college, my heart has grown more and more passionate toward promoting better accessibility, support, and engagement for commuter students. My mission is to see Jessup become a home for all students, and by working together as a student body, I know we can come closer to achieving this. We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at josephine.molina@jessup.edu.

AllisonHaley

On-Campus Representative: Allison Haley 

Hi, my name is Allison and I’m a Public Policy major! I chose to serve on SGA because I found myself giving the school some constructive criticism and feedback on some things that I felt could change, so I decided to be a part of the change I was telling others needed to happen. This year, I am excited to meet new people and serve the school I love! Come talk to me, I want to hear your thoughts and ideas! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at allison.haley@jessup.edu.