Meet The Team

One of the most important things to us as Student Government is to communicate with all of you, so to help set off that communication, read below to learn a little bit more about your 2018-2019 Student Government team.

President: Katie Camerer

Hi, my name is Katie! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.  

Vice President: Harpreet Chumber

Hi, my name is Harpreet! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Business Manager: 

Hi, my name is   ! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Senior Representative: Courtney Skinner

Hi, my name is Courtney! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Junior Representative: Forest Johnson

Hi, my name is Forest! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Sophomore Representative: Christion Seymour

Hi, my name is Christion! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Freshman Representative: Kayla Perham

Hi, my name is Kayla! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Commuter Student: Claudia Garcia-Moreno

Hi, my name is Claudia! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.

Residential Student: Matthew Todd

Hi, my name is Matthew! We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at …@jessup.edu.