Looking for ways to be involved? We want you!
Volunteers can serve in various ways:
- Student Life Office: Administrative and organizational projects such as filing, organizing, answering phones and front desk reception.
- Registration Days: Help welcome new students at the Student Life station and assist them with student life items during registration. Giving residential tours and showing them around campus as they go through the registration process.
- Move In Days: Working shifts at the housing check-in desk during early arrival dates. Assisting with check-ins and key distribution during large group move-in times. Welcoming residents to their Jessup home.
- New Student Orientation: Helping with events and set ups/tear downs during the new student orientation schedule. Getting to help welcome new students to campus for the fall semester.
- A new Jessup T-shirt.
- Meeting new students.
- Being involved on campus.
- Opportunity to move in early (only available to those who are living on campus this fall and sign up to volunteer for move-in days and/or early arrival check-ins. Early move-in cannot be before August 10).
If you are interested please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!
You must be logged in with your Jessup account to view and submit this form.