We have hours for both traditional, on-campus appointments and online appointments for graduate students and those enrolled in online classes.
Please visit the online scheduler to view hours and book appointments. You will need to register first if you haven’t already done so. Please use your same Jessup username and password you use for email. Once you select the appropriate calendar, choose a time slot that works for you.
How to register
- Using a web browser of your choice, visit jessup.mywconline.com.
- Click on “First visit? Click here to register.“
- Create your account, using WJU email and password, then click “register.”
How to log-in
- Enter your email address and password.
- Under “Choose a Schedule,” select “Writing Center (FA-16)”
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
How to create an appointment
1. Click on the time slot of your choice. White blocks indicate that an appointment slot is available.
3. Fill in the required details, briefly explaining what you’d like help with. When finished, click the “Save Appointment” button at the bottom.
4. If your file was successfully uploaded, you should receive a message similar to the following. You will also receive an email, saying your appointment has successfully been made.
5. Make sure to attach your paper as a Word document to any Online Writing Center appointments. It will prompt you to do so after saving your appointment. If you booked an appointment with someone in the Learning Commons, please show up punctually. If you booked an appointment with a writing tutor for “Online Writing Services,” you will also shortly receive an email invitation from WebEx, our video conferencing platform.
Questions? Email email@example.com.