The Writing Center offers writing support to all university students, including online tutoring for ADC, online, graduate, and distance (Bay Area) students. Login or register on our appointment scheduler to view Writing Center hours and book an appointment with a writing tutor. Choose the “Online Writing Center” drop-down calendar for online appointments. Online appointments are hosted through Google Hangouts, so please make sure you’re logged into your WJU Gmail account a few minutes before your scheduled appointment, and your writing tutor will extend a Hangout call to you.
What you can expect during a session and how you can prepare:
• 60 minutes, one-on-one
• Hosted through Google Hangouts
• Friendly, qualified tutors
• Use of screen sharing feature to make it easy to follow along
• Email a copy of your draft (brainstorming is fine, too!)
• Developmental critique, not proofreading
• You can schedule as many appointments as you like in advance
You will need to register an account to view our schedule and make an appointment. Visit this page for step-by-step instructions.
Online students currently enrolled in our online classes
Graduate students currently enrolled in one of our graduate programs
ADC students currently enrolled in Adult Degree Completion classes
Bay Area Campus students currently taking classes at Jessup in San Jose
Questions? Email us at