Although Chapel is not your church, we consider each Chapel to be an important worship service where we honor the Lord Jesus Christ. We hope that you will engage in the service and we ask that you respect those around you by refraining from:
- Talking during chapel (or any activity that would be considered a disturbance to others)
- Use of electronic devices (this includes phones, tablets, headphones, and laptops) unless they are being used for Bible reading or sermon notes.
- Leaving the venue for an extended period of time (this includes leaving to purchase food and beverages), sleeping, lying on the floor, and doing homework.
- If you do have an emergency during chapel that you need to attend to, you are able to leave chapel for up to 10 minutes.
- Moving chairs to create your own seating area.
- Tampering with the chapel perimeter drapery.
Failure to comply with the above guidelines will result in loss of chapel credit. Repetitive misconduct will result in disciplinary action. Students are expected to be attentive and respectful participants during the chapel experience.