William Jessup University
Department of Campus Safety
The Department of Campus Safety is located in the middle of the university campus, across from the Womack Student Life building. The office is also home to a Rocklin Police Department substation.
Campus Safety personnel are trained to patrol campus, secure campus facilities, respond to service requests and report on incidents that occur on campus.
It is the purpose of the WJU Department of Campus Safety to protect and maintain the safety of our campus environment, making possible the preparation of Christian leaders by safeguarding the lives and assets of the community we serve.
In partnership with our community, it is the vision of the WJU Department of Campus Safety to reduce crime, enhance quality of life and provide a safe and secure learning and living environment. The Department of Campus Safety seeks to be a model for professionalism by exemplifying the highest standards of leadership and service both on and off duty.
- Leadership: Exemplifying the highest standards of professionalism and responsibility.
- Integrity: Impartiality in decision making and unwavering adherence to duty.
- Reliability: Reinforcing community trust in the Department of Campus Safety by consistency in action.
- Communication: Promoting campus wide accountability and cooperation.
- Compassion: Responding with understanding and empathy in service to our community.
Like us on our Facebook Page to receive news bulletins, campus alerts, and other safety related issues related to WJU!
SCROLL DOWN to see previous articles and posts by WJU Campus Safety OR use the LINKS ON THE RIGHT to find reporting forms, crime stats, emergency action plans, resources for victims of crime, our Campus-Safety Alert Bulletins and more!!