JESSUP CAMPUS STORE Hours (*Reduced capacity due to California COVID response plan)
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm
We are following all County and State guidelines, requiring face masks upon entry, sanitizing regularly, and enforcing reduced capacity to ensure social distance is maintained.
BELOW ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS should you need to access your TREE OF LIFE TEXTBOOK BUTLER PORTAL:
Tree of Life’s TEXTBOOK BUTLER:
- Tree of Life is the textbook provider for Jessup!
- CLICK HERE to LOG IN so you can OPT-IN or OPT-OUT of the Textbook Butler service provided by Tree of Life Bookstores. Textbook Butler will remain intact and functional during this time!
- VIP NOTE: When you go to the Tree of Life website listed above and here: jessup.treeoflifebooks.com – please log in using your JESSUP STUDENT EMAIL AND JESSUP STUDENT ID. Even if you are OPTED-OUT of the Textbook Butler service and simply want to see your textbook list – DO NOT create a NEW ACCOUNT! Your textbook and course information are specifically linked to your JESSUP STUDENT EMAIL AND JESSUP STUDENT ID.
- In order to RENT books from Tree of Life you must be OPTED-IN to the Textbook Butler Service provided by Tree Of Life.
- If you are OPTED-OUT of Textbook Butler, you may still purchase books through Tree of Life just as you would at any other textbook provider.
- When you are OPTED-IN to Tree of Life’s Textbook Butler, you will have your books automatically ordered for you upon registration for any given semester or session. Books will be shipped directly to you prior to the course start date.
- New Jessup Students are automatically OPTED-IN to the Textbook Butler Service.
- Textbook Rental (rent used) is the default option from Tree of Life. Instead of purchasing the book,
you simply pay for the period of time you wish to use it and return the book to
Tree of Life when the class ends. Rental pricing is often about half the cost of buying
a book. Rental is a good option if you do not plan to keep the book for
reference or use it for another student. At the end of your course should you decide you want to keep your book, simply do not return the rental and you will be charged the difference between the rental and the purchase price. Not all books are eligible for rental. So, some of your books may be “buy” only. Usually the title must be a recent edition and not require students to write in, or rip out pages. You will see rental as an option next to “Used” and “New” on the *virtual bookstore website (textbook portal) where it is available.
- You can also find a link to the textbook portal through your Jessup Student Portal under the menu heading named “LINKS”
JESSUP APPAREL & GOODS:
If you are looking for Jessup apparel and goods – please visit our Jessup Campus Store in Rocklin or visit our store website at: jessupgear.com
- For Jessup Campus Store questions: (916) 577-2390
- Customer Service at Tree of Life: (888) 392-2930 Monday – Friday 6 am – 8 pm
Textbook Questions – VIA EMAIL: submit a question at www.treeoflifebooks.com/customerservice/ask-a-question/
Campus Store Questions VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org