- Go to your course in Moodle.
- Click on Grades.
- Click on the tab “Single View”.
- Click the pulldown menu “Select Grade Item…”
- Click on the Forum or Discussion you would like to grade.
- Click on “Override All”, or click the checkbox next to the individual student you would like to grade.
- Enter grades.
- At the top or bottom, click Save.
- Use two different Chrome tabs. One to view the forum or discussion, and the other to enter the grades.
- Use two different Chrome Windows side by side. Drag one to the left edge of your screen, and drag one to the right edge. Windows 10 will perfectly resize them.
Step by Step Video
Option 2 – New Method