First Year Experience is taught by faculty, staff, and administrators at William Jessup University who are committed to first-year student learning and success. Over 20 instructors representing various departments across campus teach the 18-20 sections of LDRS 153- FYE.
FYE Instructors are:
- Full-time, part-time or adjunct faculty and staff
- Hold a Master’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Have approval from their supervisor or department chair to teach FYE
- Have approval from the Provost Office to teach FYE
Benefits of Teaching FYE
- Significant impact on students entering college with less than 29 units for the first time.
- It aids professionals in staying connected to the student experience.
- Teaching FYE is a rewarding professional development opportunity.
- Your campus network grows.
- Instructors are compensated for teaching FYE.