All appointments with academic support staff, tutors, and academic coaches are booked through our online appointment scheduler, My WC Online. To get started, login or see instructions below to set up your account.
How to log-in
- Visit jessup.mywconline.com.
- Enter your normal Jessup username and password (the same one you use for Moodle and the Portal).
- Under “Choose a Schedule,” select the calendar of your choice.
- Click on the “Log in” button. (Important: Make sure you select a schedule before you click “Log in.” If you forget, you will get an error message)
How to register
- If this is your first time using the scheduler, you will be taken to a screen with some registration questions for your account.
- You only have to fill out the information marked with a red asterisk, but including the other information is helpful for our staff.
- If you have a name you would prefer to be called instead of your given name, you can include that after your first name in parentheses: William (Billy) OR Elizabeth (Lizzy).
How to create an appointment
1. Click on the time slot of your choice. White blocks indicate that an appointment slot is available.
2. Fill in the required details, briefly explaining what you’d like help with. When finished, click the “Save Appointment” button at the bottom.
3. If your file was successfully uploaded, you should receive a message similar to the following. You will also receive an email, saying your appointment has successfully been made.
You can upload it when you make your appointment, or you can go back into an existing appointment and add one by clicking “EDIT APPOINTMENT.” If you booked an appointment with someone in the Learning Commons, please show up punctually. If you booked an appointment with a writing tutor for “Online Writing Services,” make sure you are logged into your email at the start of your appointment.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come visit our front desk, located in the Library, to the right of the stairs.