We invite those who are eligible to complete
• Auditing is available to current student, alumni, associated with the University as members of faculty/staff families, and Seniors 55+.
• This is on a first come first serve basis, our full time students get first priority.
• In order to register, a form of payment must be attached to your “Non-Matriculated Student Application Form”
• Class participation is limited to observation. Any other privileges are at the discretion of the instructor.
• Your check will only be cashed when you are able to enroll in the class you are seeking.
• Registration occurs the day before classes begin—you will be enrolled if seats are available.
• You will be contacted via email the night before classes begin to let you know whether or not you are enrolled in the course you have chosen.
• Look for room numbers on the schedule posted online.
• Online and applied courses are not available for auditing.
• Once you have been enrolled in a course, the registration and audit fees are non-refundable.
Auditing Fees and Services
• $20/semester registration fee per semester
• $30/unit audit fee
• Parking permit $25/semester
• Moodle access
• Jessup email account
• While enrolled, students will receive complimentary Community Patron Privileges at the Paul Nystrom Library