Welcome to William Jessup University! We are glad you chose us and are looking forward to being part of your future.
How do I begin my registration process?
- Complete Jessup 101. The link to sign in was sent with your Admission checklist.
- Register for parking: If you plan to park on campus, complete the Parking Permit Application. If you will not be parking on campus, complete the Parking Waiver.
- Submit an application for housing or commuter status: Log onto the Housing Portal.
- Complete any outstanding Financial Aid Documents in your Student Portal. To log in, see “How Do I Log Into My Student Portal?” below.
We love meeting our new students in person and there are several options to either come to campus for Advising or to meet with your advisor via phone or other platforms. However, if you have successfully completed the Jessup 101 online orientation and feel that you understand everything that was presented, you do not need to complete anything else.
I am a Student Athlete. When can I move in?
Student athletes must complete steps 1 and 2 of New Student Orientation (Jessup 101 and A&R) prior to moving in. Athletes will not be permitted to move in or participate in team practice until these have been completed.
How do I know which classes to take?
You have been REGISTERED in classes for your first semester. These courses include any required first-semester courses and other selected courses that fulfill requirements for your degree completion.
To view your courses, visit my.Jessup.edu and log in to your Student Portal using the example format below:
Username: firstname.lastname (e.g. willie.jessup)
Password: willie.jessup1234 (last 4 #s of your Student ID as listed on your acceptance letter)
If you would like to make changes to your classes, you will have an opportunity to meet with an academic adviser and adjust classes to fit your schedule.
Important: Completion of Jessup 101 is REQUIRED (in-person or scheduled virtual appointment) in order to confirm your classes and complete the registration process.
We are happy to assist you and look forward to meeting you!
Registration Fine Print
Billing Statements Provided at A&R and on your Student Portal
How do I log in to my Student Portal?
1. Access the WJU Student Portal. Log in using your Jessup username and password.
User Name: firstname.lastname
Password: firstname.lastname1234 (last 4 digits of Student ID)
2. Select the registration term.
I still have questions about my classes. Who can I contact?
Advising Specific Questions: Contact your the Learning Commons to be directed to your CAP Coach, Success Coach, or Academic Advisor. email@example.com, or call 916-577-2298.
New Student Orientation Program Questions: Contact the Orientation and Transitions Office at 916-577-2321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org