Risk Management supports the entire campus and all organizations and programs associated with it. Our principal focus is to mitigate liability and establish controls that are intended to prevent incidents that could negatively affect individuals and the institution, its finances, and its standing in the community. The following is a brief outline of what we do:
- Manage the Foreign Travel Insurance Program for international travelers and work closely with international programs to see to the safety of our staff, faculty, students, and volunteers traveling abroad.
- Counsel with academic and other departments regarding potential risk exposures in their programs and activities.
- Evaluate and approve insurance for campus vendors and contractors.
- Driving Program: Motor Vehicle Report processing and maintaining William Jessup University’s Approved Driver list.
- Claims processing and management.
You will find the following forms in the menu bar to the right:
- Request for Certificate of Insurance: For requests from venues/events WJU departments rent and/or attend.
- Exhibit A: Insurance Requirements for all vendors coming to William Jessup University’s campus.
- Motor Vehicle Report Form: (MVR) To be completed by any WJU staff, faculty, student, and volunteer driving on behalf of WJU.
- Liability Waiver: For Travel Studies, Field Trips, and Events: All WJU staff, faculty, volunteers, and students attending any on or off campus trip or event.
- Emergency Travel Cards: Staff, faculty, students, AND volunteers, visiting faculty, and students who attend a William Jessup University sponsored out-of-country trip or travel study.
For any questions regarding the above information, documents or procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org