Grade Change

An instructor may correct a clerical error on a grade by filing a Change of Grade form with the Registrar’s Office. Requests for a grade change form should be made by the instructor directly to the Registrar’s Office. The form must be received by the Registrar’s Office within six months from the last day of the semester.