Withdrawal from WJU

Withdrawing from all courses is a two-step process:

  1. Dropping classes: Students who wish to withdraw from all classes in which they are registered must follow the process outlined in the preceding section (see Drops / Withdraws).
  2. Exiting the University: Students must submit a Request for Leave of Absence or Official Withdrawal to the University Academic Office or local SPS Office. If the leave is temporary, a student should fill out the Leave of Absence section in order to maintain the existing graduation program. If the student will not be returning they should fill out the Official Withdrawal section.