Meet The Team

President: Christion Seymour 

My name is Christion Seymour. I am a senior majoring in psychology and minoring in public policy. I love spending time with friends and going on wild and improvised adventures. I love coffee and tea, specifically green tea and Vietnamese coffee. I am a die-hard nerd. I love anything comic or sci-fi related. I chose to run for student body president because I really enjoyed my past experience in student government and decided that I wanted to spend my last year at Jessup making a positive impact. The thing that I am most excited about for next semester is to return to campus and work with my team to create an environment where students can feel comfortable. I am excited to see life and an active authentic community return to our campus in spite of covid and the issues that our community has faced. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at christion.seymour@jessup.edu.

ZacharyRiner

Vice President: Zachary Riner

Hi, I’m Zachary Riner. I am a junior Cinematography major and ASL Minor. I love hiking, movies, and hanging out with friends. I’m super excited to work with our team this year to help you guys however we can! Feel free to email me at zachary.riner@jessup.edu or talk to me when you see me!

Business Manager: OPEN POSITION

Senior Representative: Emmalee Bates 

“Hi there! My name is Emmalee Bates and I am a senior here at Jessup studying Public Policy. I’m originally from Stockton, CA (209!!) and love being just over an hour away from my hometown and family. Also, I’m your senior class representative for the 2020-2021 school year; yay! 🙂 I absolutely love the idea of bringing people together and giving them the opportunity to use their voice and effect change. As senior class rep, I plan to just that and am excited to work directly with students and make sure that they feel heard, bringing our ideas and dreams to fruition! See you around, Warriors! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at emmalee.bates@jessup.edu.

Junior Representative: Evan Kania

Hi, my name is Evan! I’m a Criminal Justice major and I’m excited to participate in SGA this year! To me, Student Government is an excellent opportunity to represent the Student Body to the Board, and I hope to accurately represent the Junior class and present their concerns accordingly. We are always looking for things that we can improve around Jessup.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at evan.kania@jessup.edu.

Sophomore Representative: Jenna Howery

Hey! My name is Jenna Howery! I am a sophomore majoring in Liberal Studies with a minor in American Sign Language. I am from Kailua Kona, Hawaii and love hiking, the arts, and hanging out with friends! I have a passion to serve  (my life verse is Philippians 2:3-4) and felt that student government would be a great way to do so! My desire is to bring unity on campus among all students while encouraging further love for Christ and  each other because He first loved us ! If you have any ideas on how to benefit Jessup, I am all ears! Please feel free to email me at jenna.howery@jessup.edu!

Freshman Representative: OPEN POSITION

Off-Campus Representative: Grant Sork

Hi! My name is Grant Sork and I am currently a senior and William Jessup University. I am majoring in Psychology with a concentration in Counseling and I am also minoring in Bible and Theology. I chose to run for Commuter Rep because I am someone who has spent two years living on campus and one year as a commuter, and I have experienced the vast difference in culture and experience for those living off campus as opposed to those living on campus. I want to do my part in helping Commuters feel more represented on campus and have a more enriching Jessup experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at grant.sork@jessup.edu.

On-Campus Representative: Ethyn Fox

Hey, my name is Ethyn Fox and I’m a Biology Major and I am a professional macaroni artist, frequent Walmart shopper, and diehard Playboi Carti fan. I chose to be On Campus Rep to make life on campus more eventful and exciting. I can’t wait to work with my fellow SGA members and see what experiences and plans we can conjure up for the Jessup Student Body! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at ethyn.fox@jessup.edu.